- ARES Schedule for Holidays: No meeting or net remainder of December unless needed for use by any of our served agencies.
- This will allow EC to both produce a NCS schedule for first quarter of 2009 and to produce a year-end report for ARES, which will include a Powerpoint presentation to be sent to members and served agencies.
- Due to remodeling, radio at Roane Medical Center is disconnected and will be relocated. Most likely location is better, is on a second floor, and will result in moving of antenna to higher location. More info to follow as it develops.
- EC received what is probably a wise recommendation from a member. And the EC will follow it. Here goes: as long as the KE4RX repeater is working at least as well as it is right now, ARES nets henceforth will be conducted on that repeater. Currently it works better even for the Cumberland County members than the 147.330 (due to the interference from the other Morgan County repeater that caused problems with the last several nets). We are very grateful to owners/trustees of WD4ORD in Morgan County for their hospitality in allowing us to use the repeater!
- Roane County ARES members have much to be proud of! And yo have the thanks of the county, and of the EC for your dedication and hard work! The very best and most blessed of holiday seasons to you and yours!
- Watch your email – more is coming.
Thanks again for all you do to make sure “Roane Is Ready!”
73 DE KI4FZT
Bill, EC – Roane